Truck driver job opportunities for CDL-A grads
After just four weeks in our driver program, you’re ready to begin earning guaranteed home time and higher mileage rates!
CDL-A student truck drivers who have recently graduated from a certified CDL school can begin their training with NTB, so that they can hit the road with our outstanding regional truck driver jobs! During this 4-week program, you’ll be paid each day you train, with home time every 5 days! After your training is complete, you’ll start earning our competitive new pay package, regular home time, bonus and incentive programs and brilliant benefits!
Our regional runs offer 95% drop & hook freight, no East Coast miles and opportunities to earn more through pickup/drop, detention, breakdown, holiday and vacation pay.
As a CDL-A truck driver with NTB, you’ll enjoy these advantages:
- Tuition reimbursement - $5000 paid out in the first year
- Guaranteed home time
- Weekend incentive – 6 CPM
- Earn an additional 3 CPM when you receive your HazMat/tanker endorsements!
- Higher competitive rates per mile – ask recruiters about our new increases!
- Production and safety bonuses
- Medical, dental, life and vision benefits
- Production and weekend incentive
- No East Coast driving
- 95% drop & hook
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Detention and breakdown pay
- Pickup/drop pay
Ask about our Tuition Reimbursement Program!
Get started with guaranteed home time & increased pay rates – apply for NTB TODAY!
Part-time positions also available!
- Kenosha, WI
- Madison, WI
- Dayton, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Lawrenceburg, IN (Cincinnati area)
- Stanwood, MI
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Newport, MI
- Lansing, MI
- Decatur, IL
- Ft. Wayne, IN
- Indianapolis, IN
- Middlebury, IN
CDL-A truck driver job requirements:
- Good work history
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No DUIs in the last 5 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- Completed a certified driving school