NTB truck driving opportunities for grads from CDL-certified schools
After four weeks in our driver program, you’re ready to start earning guaranteed home time and higher mileage rates!
Students who have recently graduated from a certified CDL school can begin their training with NTB—so they can hit the road on our outstanding regional truck driving jobs sooner! During this 4-week program, you’ll be paid each day you train and home every 5 days! And after training is over, you’ll start earning our competitive new pay package, regular home time, bonus and incentive programs and generous benefits as an NTB driver.
Our regional runs offer 95% drop & hook freight, no East Coast miles and opportunities to earn more through pickup/drop, detention, breakdown, holiday and vacation pay.
As a driver at NTB, you’ll enjoy these advantages:
- Guaranteed home time
- Higher competitive rates per mile
- Production and safety bonuses
- Medical, dental, life and vision benefits
- Production and weekend incentive
- No East Coast driving
- 95% drop & hook
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Detention and breakdown pay
- Pickup/drop pay
Ask about our Tuition Reimbursement Program!
Give us a call after you’ve graduated and we’ll start your driving career off right: paid training, better pay and GUARANTEED HOME TIME!
Part-time positions also available!
- Kenosha, WI
- Madison, WI
- Dayton, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Lawrenceburg, IN (Cincinnati area)
- Stanwood, MI
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Newport, MI
- Lansing, MI
- Decatur, IL
- Ft. Wayne, IN
- Indianapolis, IN
- Middlebury, IN
- Good work history
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No DUIs in the last 5 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- Completed a certified driving school
Each applicant will be reviewed on individual basis.